₹350 Inc. tax
- Eucalyptus is a key ingredient in some topical analgesics. It helps to reduce pain and inflammation associated with many conditions.
- Ajwain, due to the presence of anti-inflammatory compound. Ajwain acts an excellent natural aid to get rid of pain due to arthritis. Also, it contains anaesthetic properties that help in soothing. Pain and swelling seen in people suffering from arthritis. Apart from this carum seeds contain antibiotic compoundsthat help in combating inflammation and other associated symptoms such as redness.
- Gandhpura, analgesic and anti –inflammatory. Gandhpura oil contains 85-99% of methyl salicylate that acts as a topical analgesic, it helps to relive muscular skeletal pain both from sports injuries and arthritis.
- Pudina, (peppermint) oil contains menthol, which has a cooling effect on sore achy muscles. If also has analgesic antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties peppermint oil may be beneficial for ibs and others digestive conditions as well as pain relief.
- Cayenne peppers, like other spicy peppers have capsaicin the compound that gives them their heat applied topically, capsaicin can help to alleviate pain by reducing the amount of a neuropeptide known as substance p that travels to the brain to signal pain with less substance p.feelings of pain decrease.
- Beeswax contains anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties. These qualities offer the perfect balance of nourishment to calm the skin, keep it clear and bacteria free heal wounds and fight infection.
- Camphor products such as Icy hot and bio freeze may be effective in relieving pain inflammation and swelling due to arthritis of these cravens may distract you from the pain.
- Dalchini- the chemical combination of the herb makes it a unique healing agent for arthritis pains it acts as an anti-inflammatory agent the chemical called cinnamaldehyde present in cinnamon. Reduce inflammation around joints. When one suffers from arthritics there are chances of blood platelets clumping around the joint that prevent blood circulation and produce arachidonic acid and inflammatory batty acid. Cinnamaldehyde stops the release of the acid and reduces inflammation at the joints thereby reducing pain.
Indication: – For reliving of all rheumatic joints muscular pain & backache
Use: – Gently apply of effected area.
Quantity : 50ml
Painhar balm is a combination of natural herbal oil. It is effective in Joint pain, gout pain, back pain, arthritis pain, trauma pain, sciatica pain, Headache. Also, acts as pain reliever and muscle relaxant.
Every 50 gm contain
|Ajwain||Trachys permum ammi||5%|
|Cayenne Pepper||Capsicum annum||1%|
₹720 Inc. tax
Benefits of Z-Shool It is best used to manage pain abdomen, associated problem, and joint pain and stiffness, zingiber officinals is pungent in taste digestant, appetizer, anti-poisonous. It is used for a series of health-related issues such as abdominal pain, anorexia, health bernes.
₹1100 Inc. tax
Calories Per gm: Carbohydrate (4), Protein (4), Fat (9) *%RDA based on ICMR guidelines. **%RDA not established. This Product is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease or disorder. Active Ingredients: – Cholecaliferol & MenaquinGold. Inactive Ingredients: – Antioxidants (321), Gelatin, Humectant (422), Preservative (216), Preservative (218), Sweetener (420)…
₹600 Inc. tax
Benefit: – Calcium is an essential mineral in the process of building and maintaining healthy & strong bones and teeth. Vitamin D3 offers many health benefits. It is known to help strengthen bones and muscles boost immunity, increase mood, aid in weight loss, and improve heart function. Magnesium is a…