- ACCESS You must obtain access to the Internet and pay any service fees associated with such access to use the Site. Also, you must have all equipment necessary for you to access the Internet. You are and will remain solely responsible for the purchase, hookup, installation, loading, operation and maintenance of any hardware, software, telephone (cable or other) service, and the Internet access service to your personal computer and all related costs. You are solely responsible for scanning your hardware and software for computer viruses and other related problems before you use them. We expressly disclaim any liability or responsibility for any errors or failures relating to the malfunction or failure of your hardware or software in connection with the use of the Site.
- ELIGIBILITY You represent and warrant that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older and have agreed to this Agreement. Certain features on this Site (including, but not limited to, user registration) and certain goods and/or services may be subject to other eligibility requirements.
- GUARANTEE Zyropathy ensures through its manufacturers and/or exporters the guarantee of its products as stipulated under the applicable respective statutes. We are confident that our customers will find our products satisfactory. However, if for any reason, a customer is not satisfied with any Zyropathy products, Zyropathy shall ensure exchange or refund through appropriate channels. Simply request a refund within thirty (30) days from your receipt of the product by contacting Zyropathy representatives. This guarantee is limited only by the terms of certain specific warranties attached to or packaged with certain products and does not apply to any product intentionally damaged or misused.
- USER FORUMS Forums, bulletin boards, chat rooms or other interactive areas that are or may be offered on the Site (“User Forums”) are provided to give users a forum to express their opinions and share their ideas and information. The individual who posts content in the User Forums (“Community Content”) is responsible for the reliability, accuracy, and truthfulness of such content, and we have no control over the same. Additionally, we have no control over whether any such posted material is of a nature that users will find offensive, distasteful or otherwise unacceptable and expressly disclaims any responsibility for such material. We do not and cannot review every message posted by users in the User Forums, and are not responsible for the content of these messages or the views or opinions expressed by the users of the User Forums. Information disclosed in the User Forums is by design revealed to the public. We reserve the right but are not obligated, to delete, move or edit content, in whole or in part, submitted by you to the Site for any reason in our sole discretion. Also, we may delete, move, edit or disclose the contents of messages when it is required to do so by law or in a bonafide belief that such action is necessary to protect and defend our rights and property or to protect the safety of our users or the public. In no event do we assume any obligation to monitor the User Forums or remove any specific material. You understand that the uploading to and/or posting of any Community Content in any User Forum shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Company, and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Community Content. (a) Restrictions on Use In consideration for your use of the User Forums and functionality, you agree to comply with the “Community Guidelines” set forth below. Without limiting our other rights and remedies, individuals who violate the following Community Guidelines may, at our sole discretion, be permanently banned from using the Site: harass, stalk or otherwise abuse another user; transmit, post, send, upload, distribute, submit or otherwise make available any content that is false, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libelous, disparaging (including disparaging of Zyropathy), vulgar, obscene, pornographic or that promotes violence, racial hatred, terrorism or illegal acts, or is otherwise objectionable (as determined by us in our sole discretion); transmit, post, send, upload, distribute, submit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful or infringes, violates or misappropriates any patent, trademark, trade identity right, trade secret, publicity right, privacy right, copyright or any other intellectual property or any other rights of any third party; transmit, post, send, upload, distribute, submit or otherwise make available any viruses, Trojan horses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or material that interferes with any third party’s use and enjoyment of the Site; impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Site or to Zyropathy, including forging any Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol packet header or any part of the header information in any transmission to the Site for any reason; transmit, post, send, upload, distribute, submit or otherwise make available through the Site any personal advertising, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or offer for sale of any products or services, except in areas, if any, specifically designated for such purposes; or violate any applicable laws local, state, central or international law, rule or regulation. transmit, post, send, upload, distribute, submit or otherwise make available through the Site any content containing any solicitation of funds, promotion, advertising, or solicitation for goods or services. You also hereby acknowledge that you are prohibited from soliciting other persons to join or become members of any commercial online service or other organization. Collect or harvest the information of any user or otherwise access the Site using automated means (including but not limited to harvesting bots, robots, spiders or scrapers). “frame”, “mirror” or “deep link” any part of the Site without our prior written authorization. link to any page within the Site or other goods and/or services from any web site or web page that makes any claims as to the curative or health enhancing powers of any substance, whether or not such substance is produced, marketed, sold or distributed by us. We do not endorse the Community Content in the User Forums and specifically disclaim any responsibility or liability to any person or entity (including, without limitation, persons who may use or rely on such material) for any loss, damage (whether actual, consequential, punitive or otherwise), injury, claim, liability or other cause of any kind or character based upon or resulting from any Community Content provided through a User Forum. By posting or uploading Community Content to any User Forum or submitting any other Community Content to us, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) us a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, sub-license, create derivative works from and distribute such materials or incorporate such Community Content into any form, medium, or technology now known hereafter devised throughout the universe in perpetuity. In addition, you warrant that the content as uploaded or posted by you does not violate any person’s so-called publicity rights or “moral rights” or other similar or analogous rights under any applicable laws in any country or region of the world. You shall indemnify us for any and all third-party claims, damages, losses, and causes of action arising from or as a result of your posting or uploading any Community Content to any User Forum or submitting any Community Content to us, or your failure to comply with the Community Guidelines.
- USE OF E-MAIL ADDRESSES PROVIDED BY THE SITE When using any e-mail address provided to you on or through the Site, you agree to use such email address in accordance with all applicable laws and not to transmit to any person or entity: any content that violates the Community Guidelines set forth above with respect to the User Forums or that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, harmful, harassing, tortuous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or is racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or is subject to an agreement of confidentiality, or infringes upon our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights; any non-public information about any company; any trade secret; or any computer code, files or programs (for example, a computer virus) designed to interrupt, destroy, compromise the security of or limit the functionality of any device. spamming is strictly prohibited. Spam is defined for this purpose as sending an unsolicited message to any persons, entities, newsgroups, forums, e-mail lists or other groups or lists unless prior authorization has been obtained from the e-mail recipient which explicitly permits sending an e-mail communication to them, or unless a business or personal relationship has already been established with the e-mail recipient. IF YOU ARE “SPAMMED” BY SOMEONE WHO IS SELLING OR DESCRIBING ZYROPATHY PRODUCTS, PLEASE CONTACT US PROMPTLY. the use of false headers in e-mails or falsifying, forging or altering the origin of any e-mail in connection with Zyropathy and/or its products and services is prohibited. if a person or entity indicates that they do not want to receive an e-mail, you agree not to send e-mail to such person or entity. If a person initially agrees to receive an e-mail, but later asks to stop receiving e-mail, you must abide by that request. Zyropathy prohibits engaging in any of the foregoing activities, yourself or through the service of another provider, remailer service or otherwise.
- OUR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS This Site and all of the content it contains, or may in the future contain, including but not limited to articles, opinions, other text, directories, guides, photographs, illustrations, images, video and audio clips and advertising copy, as well as the trademarks, copyrights, logos, domain names, code, trade names, service marks, patents and any and all copyrightable material (including source and object code) and/or any other form of intellectual property (collectively, the “Material”) are owned by or licensed to us or other authorized third parties and are protected from unauthorized use, copying and dissemination by copyright, trademark, publicity and other laws and by international treaties. Unless expressly permitted in writing by us, you shall not capture, reproduce, perform, transfer, sell, license, modify, create derivative works from or based upon, republish, reverse engineer, upload, edit, post, transmit, publicly display, frame, link, distribute, or exploit in whole or in part any of the Material. Nothing contained in this Agreement or on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Material in any manner without the prior written consent of us or such third party that may own the Material or intellectual property displayed on the Site. UNAUTHORIZED USE, COPYING, REPRODUCTION, MODIFICATION, PUBLICATION, REPUBLICATION, UPLOADING, FRAMING, DOWNLOADING, POSTING, TRANSMITTING, DISTRIBUTING, DUPLICATING OR ANY OTHER MISUSE OF ANY OF THE MATERIAL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Any use of the Material other than as permitted by this Agreement will constitute a violation of this Agreement and may constitute copyright and/or patent infringement. You are advised that we will aggressively enforce our rights to the fullest extent of the law. We may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any of the Material at any time, without notice and without liability. Zyropathy, our logo, and the name of the products produced, marketed, sold or distributed by the Zyropathy, are trademarks and/or service marks of Zyro Health Care Private Limited. All other trademarks, service marks, and logos used on the Site or other goods and/or services are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners and/or licensed users.
- IDEA SUBMISSIONS We are pleased to hear from users and welcome your comments regarding Zyropathy’ s services and products. Nevertheless, our long-standing company policy does not allow it to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, or materials other than those it has specifically requested (see below). While we value your feedback on our services and products, we request that you be specific in your comments on those services and products and that you not submit any creative ideas, suggestions, or materials. We hope you will understand that this policy intends to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings when projects developed by us or our affiliates’ professional staff might seem to others to be similar to their own creative work. Accordingly, we ask that you do not send us any original creative materials such as show designs, photographs, drawings, or original artwork. If you send or post certain specific submissions at our request (e.g., via message boards or in connection with contests) or if you send us creative suggestions, ideas, notes, photographs, drawings, concepts, or any other information (each, a “Submission” and collectively, the “Submissions”) despite our request that you did not send us any unsolicited Submissions or other creative materials, the Submission will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary in each instance. For purposes of this Paragraph, all Community Content shall be deemed included in the definition of Submissions. None of the Submissions shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of us, and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submissions. Any Submission may be used by us without restriction for any purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast or posting, and you hereby irrevocably waive, release and give up any claim that any use of such Submission violates any of your rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, privacy rights, proprietary or other property rights, publicity rights, or right to credit for the material or ideas. We shall have and are irrevocably granted the right, but not the obligation, to reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, broadcast, license, perform, post, sell, translate, incorporate, create derivative works from, distribute and otherwise use the Submission in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe, in perpetuity, without according you any compensation or credit. By submitting a Submission to this Site or us, you represent that such Submission is original with you and does not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third parties, including, without limitation, any intellectual property rights and rights of publicity and/or privacy. All Submissions to the Site and/or we shall be our sole property and will not be acknowledged or returned. You agree and understand that we are not obligated to use any Submission you make to the Site or us and you have no right to compel such use. You hereby acknowledge and agree that your relationship with us is not a confidential, fiduciary, or other special relationship and that your decision to submit any material to us does not place us in a position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public with regard to your Submission. You understand and acknowledge that we have wide access to ideas, stories, designs, and other literary materials and that new ideas are constantly being submitted to it or being developed by our employees. Many ideas or stories may be competitive with, similar or identical to your Submission in theme, idea, plot, format or other respects. You acknowledge and agree that you will not be entitled to any compensation as a result of our use of any such similar or identical material. Finally, you acknowledge that, with respect to any claim you may have relating to or arising out of our actual or alleged exploitation or use of any material you submit to the Site and/or us, the damage, if any, thereby caused will not be irreparable or otherwise sufficient to entitle you to injunctive or other equitable relief or to in any way enjoin the production, distribution, exhibition or other exploitation of any product based on or allegedly based on the material, and your rights and remedies in any such event shall be strictly limited to the right to recover damages, if any, in an action at law.
- COPYRIGHTS AND COPYRIGHT AGENTS Zyropathy respects the intellectual property of others and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that any Community Content infringes the copyright in a work that is owned or controlled by you or if you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please promptly provide Zyropathy the following information in writing: An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; The exact URL or a description reasonably sufficient to permit Zyropathy to locate where the alleged infringing material is located on the Site; Your name, address, telephone number and email address; A statement by you that you have a bonafide belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are either the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- PROMOTIONS This Site may contain permitted promotions that require you to send material or information about yourself. Please note that such promotions offered via the Site may be, and often are, governed by a separate set of rules that, in addition to describing such promotions, may have eligibility requirements, such as certain age or geographic area restrictions, terms and conditions governing the use of material you submit, and disclosures about how your personal information may be used. It is your responsibility to read such rules to determine whether or not you want to and are eligible to participate, register and/or enter. By entering any such promotion, you agree to comply with abide by such rules and the decisions of the sponsor(s) identified therein, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- LINKS Although we attempt to maintain the integrity of the Site, we make no guarantee as to the accuracy or completeness of the Site. If you believe that you have discovered an error in the Site, please contact us at 1800 102 1357 and include, if possible, a description of the error, its URL location and your contact information. We will make reasonable efforts to address your concerns.
- ERRORS We may provide links to third party web sites or resources. Our provision of such links is not an endorsement of any information, product or service reached through such link. We are not responsible for the content or performance of any portion of the Internet including other World Wide Websites to which the Site may be linked for from which the Site may be accessed. You are requested to inform us of any errors or inappropriate material found on Websites to which this Site is or may be linked.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THIS SITE AND ALL MATERIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CONTAINED ON IT ARE DISTRIBUTED “AS IS” “AS AVAILABLE” “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY BY JURISDICTION. YOU AGREE THAT WE AND OUR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, LICENSORS AND ASSIGNS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”), ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER BASED IN TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OR RESULTING IN ANY WAY FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, THE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES, THE USER FORUMS, THE MATERIAL, OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ITS TECHNICAL OPERATION OR THE MATERIAL, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, THIS SITE OR ITS RELATED INFORMATION OR PROGRAMS. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION IN THIS AGREEMENT, IN NO EVENT AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY REASON OR ANY CAUSE OF ACTION WHATSOEVER IN AN AMOUNT GREATER ONE THOUSAND RUPEES (₹1000/). SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, AND/OR THE DISCLAIMER OF SOME TYPES OF DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE MIGHT NOT APPLY TO YOU. BY ACCESSING THIS SITE, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY BE WAIVING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE AT THIS TIME UNKNOWN OR UNSUSPECTED, AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH WAIVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND, AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE, THE BENEFITS OF SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CALIFORNIA, AND ANY SIMILAR LAW OF ANY STATE OR TERRITORY, WHICH PROVIDES AS FOLLOWS: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR. “We make no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, accuracy, currency or adequacy of any information, facts, views, opinions, statements or recommendations contained on this Site, in any goods and/or services and/or the Material. Reference to any product, process, publication or service of any third party by trade name, domain name, trademark, service mark, logo, manufacturer or otherwise does not constitute or imply its endorsement or recommendation by us. Views and opinions of users of this Site do not necessarily state or reflect those of Zyropathy. Users are responsible for seeking the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the information, opinions, advice or content available at this Site. The Internet may be subject to breaches of security. We are not responsible for any resulting damage to any user’s computer from any such security breach, or from any virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer line failure or any other technical or other malfunction. You should also be aware that email submissions over the Internet may not be secure, and you should consider this before submitting any information to anyone over the internet. We make no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the suitability, functionality, availability or operation of this Site. This Site may be temporarily unavailable due to maintenance or malfunction of computer equipment.
- INDEMNIFICATION BY USING THIS SITE YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD THE RELEASED PARTIES HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS, ALLEGED CLAIMS, DEMANDS, CAUSES OF ACTION, JUDGMENTS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, AND ALL COSTS AND EXPENSES OF DEFENSE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR BREACH OF YOUR REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, COVENANTS OR AGREEMENTS HEREUNDER; YOUR VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY LAW; YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND/OR THE MATERIAL IN VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT; INFORMATION OR MATERIAL POSTED OR TRANSMITTED THROUGH YOUR COMPUTER, EVEN IF NOT SUBMITTED BY YOU, THAT INFRINGES ANY COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, TRADE SECRET, TRADE DRESS, PATENT, PUBLICITY, PRIVACY OR OTHER RIGHT OF ANY PERSON OR DEFAMES ANY PERSON; ANY MISREPRESENTATION MADE BY YOU; AND/OR OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION. YOU WILL COOPERATE AS FULLY AND AS REASONABLY REQUIRED IN COMPANY’S DEFENSE OF ANY CLAIM. COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ITS OWN EXPENSE, TO ASSUME THE EXCLUSIVE DEFENSE AND CONTROL OF ANY MATTER OTHERWISE SUBJECT TO INDEMNIFICATION BY YOU, AND YOU SHALL NOT, IN ANY EVENT, SETTLE ANY SUCH MATTER WITHOUT OUR WRITTEN CONSENT.
- TERMINATION; MODIFICATION We will determine your compliance with this Agreement in our sole discretion and our decision shall be final and binding. Any violation of this Agreement may result in restrictions on your access to all or part of the Site (including any Web Property or email address provided by the Site) and may be referred to law enforcement authorities. No waiver of any of this Agreement shall be of any force or effect unless made in writing and signed by a duly authorized officer of Zyropathy. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue this Site, or any portion thereof (including, without limitation, any particular Web Property without notice to you or any third party. Upon termination of access to the Site, or upon demand by Zyropathy, you must destroy all materials obtained from this Site and all related documentation and all copies and installations thereof. You are advised that we will aggressively enforce our rights to the fullest extent of the law. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which will remain in full force and effect. The section titles in this Agreement are for your convenience only and do not have any legal or contractual effect.
- INDIAN LAW We operate this Site in India. Information contained on this Site may not be appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to this Site from territories where the content of the Site may be illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access the Site from locations outside of India, you are responsible for compliance with local laws if, and to the extent that, such local laws are applicable. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit the availability of the Site goods and/or services to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction at any time.
- JURISDICTION The laws apply to this Agreement. Any dispute between you and us must be brought before the courts located in New Delhi, India. You hereby consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in New Delhi for any cause of action relating to or arising under this Agreement or the Site.
- SEVERABILITY Should one of the provisions of this Term of Use be invalid or declared invalid by a court, this will not affect the validity of the remaining terms
- ABILITY TO ACCEPT AGREEMENT You affirm that you are 18 years of age or older and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in this Agreement, and to abide by and comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- CONTACT US If you have any questions, comments or concerns about our Site, any goods and/or services or this Agreement, you may contact us.All Rights Reserved.