Collection of Information
2. In the course of your interaction with the Sites, either at the time of registration for our Services or other
occasions, Zyropathy, as well as certain third parties, may collect your Information by following means:
a) Information you provide us directly: You give us your information by registering to use the Sites and availing our
Services which will include information you provide to us by corresponding with us, your social media
information and activity based on your interaction with us. The following is a list of information collected
- Demographic details (e.g. first and last name,
telephone number, etc.)
- Communication details (e.g. postal address,
email address, etc.)
- Billing and financial information
If you disclose any information of another individual, it shall be presumed that you
have secured valid consent of that individual for disclosing such information to Zyropathy.
b) Information we collect about you: During the course of your interaction with the Sites, we may automatically collect the following:
- Information about your device (e.g. internet
protocol addresses, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system,
date/time stamps, clickstream data)
- Standard internet technologies (e.g. cookies,
web beacons, Local Shared Objects, also referred to as Flash cookies and HTML5 local storage)
- Location Information (e.g. device’s GPS
signal, nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers) only with your affirmative express consent. You
may opt-out of the collection of this information from your device by adjusting settings on your
Such information is primarily collected to analyse trends in the aggregate, administer
the Sites, track users’ movements around the Sites, gather demographic information of its user base as a whole and
improve the function and content of the Sites.
c) Information from the third party:We may work with a limited number of third parties to provide the Services and
may receive information about you from public and other third parties.
Use of Information
3. Zyropathy uses Information collected about you for a variety of purposes, including but not limited to:
- To create your registration account and profile
- To process your transactions, orders and delivery
- For correspondence and communication
- To understand your preferences (e.g. questions, comments, surveys, questionnaires)
- For improving our Services (e.g. promotional information, discounts, changes in policies)
5. Zyropathy may share your Information, if required, with entities including its
affiliates and selected third parties, as described below, on a need to know basis. These entities may use your
information to make predictions about your interests and provide you with offers, promotions, advertisements,
- vendors and service providers of Zyropathy that perform functions on its behalf
e.g. fulfilling orders, delivering packages, email administrative functions, processing payments, providing
- legal and compliance disclosures as required by law (e.g. judicial or executive
orders, the requirement by a law enforcement authority, disclosure to authorized third party auditors or
other legal processes);
- when Zyropathy believes in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect
its rights, your safety or safety of others, or investigate or prevent fraud or crime;
- business transitions (e.g. merger, acquisition, or sale of or transfer of
assets, or unlikely event of bankruptcy);
- in an aggregated or de-identified form; or
- to any other third party with your prior express consent.
6. Zyropathy may offer publicly-accessible community forums. You should be aware that any Personal Information you provide in these areas is public and may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. You may email us for removal of your Personal Information from these forums and Zyropathy will make its best effort to remove your Personal Information.
Marketing and Analytics
7. Zyropathy may display advertising for its Services on the Sites. It may communicate with you via message, email, postal mail, telephone or other means regularly carrying promotional materials, marketing surveys, where you have provided your consent to the same. By subscribing to our newsletter(s), you may receive periodic information on Zyropathy Services and special deals.
8. Zyropathy and our third-party service providers (e.g. marketing partners and analytics providers) may use mobile tracking technologies and/or website cookies to distinguish you from other users of the Sites. This helps Zyropathy to provide you with a good experience when using the Sites and also allows Zyropathy to improve its Sites and Services. We may use analytics tools and software to develop and analyze the use of Services. The analytics companies may access anonymous individual data to help us understand the use of Services and Sites. We may link the information we store within the analytics software to any Personal Information you submit within the Sites.
9. You have a right to access, change or verify Personal Information that you have submitted through the Sites and we hold about you. You have a right to correct the information available with us and obtain from us the details of processing. In certain circumstances, you also have a right to the erasure of your Personal Information that we process.
10. We understand that we must safeguard your Personal Information available with us. Zyropathy commits to take reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Information it collects about you remains accurate, timely and secure. Zyropathy strives to protect your Personal Information against any unauthorized access, modification, or use.
11. You warrant that you have attained majority age of 18 years. Should you not be a major, you should be accompanied by an adult or a legal guardian. The Sites are general audience web sites that are not directed to minor’s who are below the age of 18 years. Zyropathy does not knowingly collect, use or disseminate any Personal Information from minor below the age of 18 Years. If you believe Zyropathy may have collected information from your child on the Sites, please contact us for grievance and Zyropathy will make reasonable efforts to delete it from its records.