184 in stock
₹750 Inc. tax
184 in stockAdd to Wishlist
- Ashwagandha may act as a pain reliever, preventing pain signals from traveling along the central nervous system. It may also have some anti-inflammatory properties. For this reason, some research has shown not to be effective in treating forms of arthritis, including rheumatoid arthritis.
- Guggul is an excellent pain-relieving analgesic that relieves pain, skin and other inflammations. What really distinguishes guggul from NSAID’S and narcotic pain medicine is, its ability to promote healing of the underlying cause.
- Shilajit has analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects and thus helpful with different painful conditions of the body. Shilajit has been clinically proven to be very beneficial in condition like rheumatoid arthritis osteoarthritis and gout as it nourishes the joints and reduces the inflammation and pain.
- Suranjan is specially used to reduce the pain and inflammation of acute gout, arthritis and rheumatism. It is also useful in sexual debility.
- Hadjod help in wound healing due to its astringent and wound healing properties, applying hadjod paste on the wound helps in reducing pain and inflammation due to its analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Nirgundhi used for all kinds of joint pains. It can also reduce swelling as well as excessive pain, its potent anti-inflammatory, anti -convulsing and anti- oxidant properties help the joints recover their healthy state in no time.
- Shallaki can be used in arthritis, shallaki is an effective remedy to control the symptoms of arthritis like pain because of its vata balancing nature and thus reduces the pain and improve the function of joints.
- Ginger also contains salicylates which your body transforms in to a chemical substance called salicylic acid salicylic acid prevent your nerves making certain prostaglandins and this eases pain and discomfort.
- Fenugreek is popular for healing joint pains due to its anti- oxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. It is very beneficial for arthritis patient’s fenugreek has anti- neuropathic effect and restores the function of nerve fibers.
Reliving body pains such as knee pain, joint pain and back pain helps in strengthening the muscles, joints and bones.
USES :- As directed by physician.
Ortho -9 is an effective salakhi – based anti-inflammatory, anti-rheumatic therapy. It is a unique combination of ayurvedic classical formulations with modern researched herbs. ortho- 9 is specially developed and presented for the treatment of body paints and knee pain, and strengthening the muscles.
Composition:- (Each Film Coated Tablet Contains )
|INGREDIENTS||LATIN NAME||Quantity||PART USE|
|Ashwagandha||Withania Somnifera||50 gm||Root|
|Guggul||Commiphora Mukul||100 gm||Exudate|
|Shilajit||Asphaltum Punjablanum||25 gm||Exudate|
|Suranjan||Colchicum Luteum||25 gm||Rhizome|
|Hadjod||Cissus Quadrangularis||250 mg||Plant|
|Nirgundhi||Vitex negundo||100 gm||Leaf|
|Shallaki||Boswellia Serrata||250 gm||Exudate|
|Ginger||Zingiber Officinale||100 gm||Rhizome|
|Fenugreek||Trigonella Foenum – graecum||100 gm||Seed|
₹1100 Inc. tax
Calories Per gm: Carbohydrate (4), Protein (4), Fat (9) *%RDA based on ICMR guidelines. **%RDA not established. This Product is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease or disorder. Active Ingredients: – Cholecaliferol &…