LUCO HERBS(PACK OF 60 TABLETS)
66 in stock
₹650 Inc. tax
66 in stockAdd to Wishlist
Zyropathy’s Luco Herbs help in checking leucorrhoea and other vaginal discharge of any type. It revitalizes the uterus and other organs thus promoting overall health. It is highly useful in menorrhagia.
Vacha Acorus calamus 10mg RT Kushta Soussurea Lappa 10mg RT Devadaru cedrus deodara 10mg Wd Shati Hedychium spicatum 4mg Rz Ashoka Saraca Indica 10mg Bk Daruharidra coscinium renestratum 20mg Rt
Udumbara Ficus racemosa 20mg st Shalmali Bombox malabaricum 10mg Ponchang Gokhru Tribulus terrestries 10mg Fr Jeera Cuminum cyminum 20mg sd Putrajeevak Putravjiva roxburghil 20mg sd Henna Lawsonia inermis 20mg Lf
Choloi Amarantus spinosus 50mg Pl Shatavari Aspharagus racemosa 50mg Rt Guduci Tinospora cardiffolia 50mg st
Lodhra symplocos racemosa 50mg Br Dhalaki woodfordia fruticosa 20mg Fl Bilwa Aegle marmelos 20mg Lf Palash Butea monospherma 20mg Fi Louh Bhasma AFI 2mg AFI Praval Bhasma AFI 1mg AFI Trivango Bhasma AFI 2mg AFI
Abhraka Bhasma AFi 1mg AFI Sphatika Bhasma AFI 10mg AFI
Immunity Booster, Help to control & treatment of Leucorrhea
- Shilajeet contains fulvic acid and more than 84 minerals which offers numerous health benefits. It functions as an antioxidant to improve your body’s immunity and memory, an anti- inflammatory, an energy booster, and a diuretic which helps remove excess fluids form your body.
- Puga Khand is used in treatment of weakness, and backache & for general debility. Puga is also used to restores women’s health. It is quite helpful in treating gynecological problems also helps to cures leucorrhea.
- It has been touted for its ability to aid in digestion and weight loss, regulating blood sugar levels, reducing inflammation, preventing cancer, lower cholesterol, normalize blood pressure, inhibit HIV and reduce tumors.
- Trikatu (compound of kali mirch, pippali, sounth) is used to bolster immunity, promote digestion. It helps relives pain and inflammation, enhances cardiac functioning. It is an effective remedy for treating respiratory anomalies, aids in weight loss, augments liver functioning.
- Eranda classified as a stimulant laxative, which helps in increasing the movement of the muscles that push the waste materials through the intestines, helping clear the bowels, stimulant laxative act rapidly and are commonly used to relieve temporary constipation.
- Vidanga controls vomiting, nausea, indigestion and flatulence due to its hot potency. It also helps manage constipation due to its rechana (laxative) properly. Vidanga has an antidepressant effect which helps in managing depression due to its vata balancing property.
- Vacha helps to reduce accumulation of gas in the stomach because of its vata balancing nature. It also has great pachan (digestive) properties. It helps in increasing the pachan agni(digestive fire) which helps to digest the food easily and prevent the formulation of excessive gas in the stomach.
- Kushta helps to strengthens the heart and brain activity. It helps to reduce and prevent fatigue, increases libido for complete satisfaction. It is beneficial in treating and preventing supermatorrhoea ( loss of semen). A good uterotonic, it helps in strengthening the uterus and improve its overall health. It also helps in effectively treating uterine dysfunction, amenorrhoea, leucorrhoea, arovulation, dysmenorrhea etc.
- Shati is used in digestive disorders like loss of appetite indigestion, flatulence, diarrhea, vomiting and abdominal pain.
- Ashoka bark has numerous health benefit. It helps in managing problems related to menstruation (periods) like irregular periods, stomach pain, cramps etc. It acts as a uterine tonic and helps to manage menstrual flow and hormones.
- Daruharidra is mainly beneficial for skin problems as it has anti-inflammatory and anti-psoriatic properties. It helps in managing acne by preventing the growth of acne causing bacteria and reducing inflammation due to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Udumbara bark of the plant cures dysentery, spongy gums, ulcers, diabetes, asthma, leucorrhea, and urinary problems with its traditional uses. Udumbara has many biological properties like antitussive, chemo preventive hepatoprotective, anti-inflammatory, anti-diuretic and anti-pyretic.
- The gum is useful in treating conditions like dysentery, hemoptysis, pulmonary tuberculosis, influenza, burning sensation, menorrhagia, and enteritis. The bark is used for healing wounds and to stop the bleeding, flowers are used as astringent and are also good for treating skin troubles and hemorrhoids.
- Gokhru helps to aid women’s health. Gokhru helps to reduce menopausal symptoms, such as hot flashes, night sweats, sleep issues, low mood, irritability, vaginal dryness, and low libido, compared with a placebo.
- Lodhra is widely used to treat gynecological ailments, anemia, obesity etc. It helps in relieving menstrual problems, treating vaginal discharge, curing anemia, correcting digestive issues and combating obesity etc.
- Dhataki is very beneficial herb to cure range of vast diseases, it is used to cure diarrhea, piles and dysentery because of its powerful astringent properties. Dhataki flower is applied externally, which helps to relieve burning sensation of skin. It also helps in relieving menstrual problems.
- All part of the bilwa plant consists of immense beneficial properties. The herbal medicinal preparation of bael are used to treat chronic diarrhea, dysentery, peptic ulcers, laxative for astringency and respiratory ailments.
- Palash is known for its anti-diarrhea, anthelmintic, anti-diabetic, anti-stress, hepatoprotective, antifungal, astringent, aphrodisiac, laxative, and anti-inflammatory and antioxidant qualities.
- The palash flowers and leaves are diuretic, aphrodisiac, astringent in nature which helps in increasing the flow of blood in the pelvic region.
- Louha Bhasma is used for treating conditions like anemia, general debility, liver enlargement, spleen enlargement and hiatus hernia, it is also helps to increase hemoglobin levels, helps in formation of red blood cells, lowers bilirubin, acts as fat burner, good digestive stimulant, astringent, emmenagogue, night fall, impotency, weakness due to bleeding disorders etc.
- Praval Bhasma is use in treatment of eye disorders, chronic respiratory diseases, cough, cold, bleeding disorders such as nasal bleeding hemorrhoids, menorrhagia, excessive sweating, night sweating etc. Helps in treating toxic conditions like painful micturition and leucorrhea etc. It improves digestive power, vision power, immunity and skin complexion.
- Jeera helps to Boost immunity, it has anti-inflammatory effect, improves digestion and metabolism, regulates periods and helps during lactation. It also helps in getting healthier and ageless skin, clears up acne and fights free radicals, keeps hair healthy, improve cardiac health.
- Putrajeevak Beej provides nourishment to the body, especially to the organs of male and female reproductive system. It reduces constipation, excessive thirst, physical weakness or debility, intestinal gas and burning sensation. It helps in improving eyesight, build immunity and attain physical strength and endurance.
- Henna promotes hair growth. Henna is loaded with powerful phytochemicals including tonnies and phenolig, helps regulates oil secretion, combats dandruff, repairs hair damage, and prevents premature greying.
- Chaulai grains are power packed with various vitamins and minerals like calcium, iron, sodium, potassium, vitamins A,E,C and folic acid. Chaulai is also considered beneficial for treating anemia as it increases the blood production due to its rich iron content. It also prevents osteoporosis as it is rich in calcium and help improve bone density.
- Shatavari can be extremely beneficial for women’s reproductive health throughout all stage of their life. Research demonstrates that shatavari roots can help promote the production of breast milk in lactating women, and support overall immunity.
- Guduchi has the strong ability to balance blood sugar, relieve fever and spasms, fight inflammation, carry out antioxidant functions promote joint health, calm allergic reaction, reduces stress and help protect the kidney.
- Trivango bhasma is used in the treatment of urinary tract diseases, diabetes, and in varioyfemale diseases. It also used in the treatment of PE.
- Abhraka Bhasma used in the treatment of asthma, bronchitis, bleeding disorders, cough, cold,urinary disorders, diabetes, and anemia.
- Sphatika Bhasma (Alum) helps to control the symptoms of whooping cough. It is useful in abnormal bleeding from uterus. It acts as the blood purifier, useful in wounds and skin diseases like leukoderma.
Direction For Use:
Adults: Take 1-2 Tablet twice a day or as directed by the Physician
No Side Effects
If you are pregnant or nursing, then consult an expert or physician before use. Keep out of the reach of children
₹2600 Inc. tax
DESCRIPTION Z CEE PREMIUM (PACK OF 60 TABLETS) MULTIVITAMIN FOR DAILY IMMUNITY BOOST PACKED WITH ESSENTIAL MINERALS AND ANTIOXIDANTS INGREDIENTS: L-Glutathione (Reduced) – 60mg N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine – 40mg Lutein 10% – 3mg Zeaxanthin 5% – 1mg Alpha…
₹1150 Inc. tax
Ingredients: Amalakhi (Embllica officianalls ):3.23: Indication: Indigestion, Flatulence, Heartburn & Constipation, Liver Health Effect: No Side Effects General Warning: If you are pregnant or nursing, then consult an expert or physician before use. Keep out…