HEMOTOX Blood Purifier(PACK OF 60 TABLETS)
Blood plays a vital role in carrying the oxygen and nutrition to your body cells and tissues. It also helps in removing toxins and pollutants. It is quite essential to keep the blood pure and toxin free for proper functioning of the body and keeping the disease at bay. Blood is responsible for transporting elements to the cells to perform the below vital functions:
- Ingredients (Herbal Extracts) Amount Per Serving
- Guggul (Commiphora mukul) Resin 60mg
- Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculate) Leaf 40mg
- Kutki (Picrorhiza kurroa) Root 40mg
- Neem (Azadirachta indica) Leaf 40mg
- Tri-phala (Three myrobalans) Fruit 120mg
- Giloy, Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) Stem 40mg
- Kanchnar (Bauhinia variegate) Bark 40mg
- Daruhaldi (Barberis aristate) Root 40mg
- Haldi, Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Rhizome 100mg
- Anantmool (Hemidesmus indicus) Root 200mg
- Khadir (Acacia catechu) Bark 40mg
- Saptarangi (Casearia esculenta) Stem 40mg
- Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia) Root 120mg
- Bakuchi (Psoralea corylifolia) Seed 40mg
- Shudha Gandhak 60mg
Acne, Blood Purifier and Skin disorders.
- Zyro – hemotox: Acts as Natural Blood Purifier.
- Zyro – hemotox: Helps to Balance Haemoglobin.
- Zyro – hemotox: Helps in New Blood Cell Production.
- Bakuchi: Helps to treat various skin problems like itching red papules, itching eruptions, eczema, ringworm, rough and discoloured dermatosis, dermatosis with fissures due to its (Rakta Shodhoka) Blood Purifier properties.
- Manjistha: It is known to be one of the most effective herbs which helps to promote healthy liver function. It helps to improve the digestive fire that eases the digestion process. It also minimises the load on liver. Manjista also has a property of rakta shodhak (Blood Purifer) and pitta balancing that help to purify blood and improve liver function.
- Saptarangi: (Salacia oblonga/Reticulata) Salacia is used for treating gonorrhoea, asthma, itchiness, joint pain (rheumatism), obesity, thirst, and menstrual problems.
- Khodira: is an effective herb to control bleeding in the body. It is effective in conditions like bleeding gums, bleeding from piles and skin injuries. Intake of this powder orally helps to control bleeding due to its Kashaya (astringent) and sita (cold) properties.
- Anontamul: Owing to its strong antimicrobial property this potent herb has dual usages; it can be consumed and can be used for application as well. It is effective in treating all kinds of skin problems like ringworm, thrush, psoriasis, eczema, and bacterial related skin disease.
- Horidra: Horida is widely used in the traditional system of medicine. It is a strong antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, antiseptic and blood cleansing properties. It is widely prescribed ayurvedic drug and is used in treating various diseases.
- Kanchan bark. The kanchnar flowers are very efficient in treating haemorrhoids and is usewd extensively for the treatment of hypothyroidism. It has Anti-cancerous properties. Cures diarrhoea, controls blood sugar, helps in purification of blood, treatment of digestive system problems and eases burning sensation.
- Daruharidra: Owing to its anti-inflammatory and anti-psoriatic property it is mainly used to treat skin problems like inflammation and psoriasis. It helps in prevention and inflammation of acne caused by bacteria.
- Guduchi: Gudichi helps in enhancing the effectiveness of protective white blood cells which fight infection. The herb also augments immune responses to infections by influencing various immune effector cells and ensures early recovery. Ideal for treating infections in the respiratory system.
- Trifolla- Trifolla is known for it’s anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. It is effective in treating certain kinds of skin issues. It is known to protect skin cells and help rebuild skin protein by retaining moisture in the skin.
- Neem bark: It is effective in treating malaria, stomach and intestinal ulcers. It is effectively used to treat skin diseases, pain and fever. The flowers are used as insect repellents. It also helps in controlling phlegm and treating-intestinal worms. Due to its antioxidants properties, it is also beneficial in reducing melanin production in the skin and helps to even out skin tone. It also reduces dark spots blemishes, rashes and redness of the skin.
- Kutki: It is effectively used in treating Jaundice. Liver infections caused by a virus (acute viral hepatitis) fever, allergy, and asthma. It is also used to treat skin conditions like eczema and vitiligo, a disorder that causes white patches on the skin.
- Gandhak (Shudh): It is the third most abundant mineral in the human body. Sulphur seems to have anti-bacterial effects against the bacteria that cause acne, it also helps promote the loosening and shredding of skin. This is believed to help treat skin conditions such as seborrheic dermatitis or acne.
- Kamlegh is used multi-functional drug which acts as a Deepan &Pachan (digestive stimulant) hepatoprotective & improves liver functions. Rakta Shoadhk (blood purifier), reduced inflammation, laxative, a part of this kalmegh, acts on respiratory and metabolic disorders.
- Guggul Shudh is used for arthritis, helps in lowering high-cholesterol, hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis) acne and other skin diseases. Effective for weight loss.
Direction For Use:
Take 1 tablets daily after meals or as recommended by Health Professional
No Side Effects
If you are pregnant or nursing, then consult an expert or physician before use. Keep out of the reach of children
Blood plays a vital role in carrying the oxygen and nutrition to your body cells and tissues. It also helps in removing toxins and pollutants. It is quite essential to keep the blood pure and toxin free for proper functioning of the body and keeping the disease at bay. Blood is responsible for transporting elements to the cells to perform the below vital functions: Respiratory function: Blood carries oxygen and eliminates carbon dioxide through lungs. Immune function: It provides defense to the body with white blood cells and antibodies in plasma. Excretory function: Responsible for removal of waste and residues. Transportation function: Transport protein, fat, carbohydrates and hormones to tissues. Regulatory function: helps in maintaining the PH balance and regulates body temperature. Kidneys and liver are majorly responsible for the purification of the blood. Zyropathy Hemotox is one of the potent and natural herbal supplements which helps in the detoxification process. It helps to eliminate the waste matter that are present in the blood, due to various biological processes or due to existing illness.
Z SULIN Premium is enriched with multiple benefits of phytonutrients and anti-Oxidants, known to enhance Immunity and Intercellular activity, repair DNA damage from exposure to toxins, detoxify body and alter metabolism rate. Our product contains extracts of natural and herbal plants and shrubs which regulates Cholesterol and Triglycerides, reduces Glycosylated…
Z ORTHO has been designed to provide unparalleled support to joint health. Carefully devised to reduce chronic pain felt in our knees, tendons and cartilages. As years pass by it is natural for the body to encounter pain in joints, cartilages and tendons which tend to lose strength and hence…
DESCRIPTION Z MVIT (PACK OF 60 TABLETS) MULTIVITAMIN AND MULTIMINRALS WITH ANTI-OXIDANTS, VITAMINS, PRO BIOTICS AND GINSENG EXTRACTS INGREDIENTS: Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B7, Vitamin B9, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Vitamin k2-7, Zinc, Manganese, Boron, Copper, Iodine, Chromium, Selenium and Vitamin E.…
Ingedients: Bhringraj(Eclipta Alba), Amla (phyllanthus Emblica), Ghritkumari (Aloe Barbadensis), Anantmool (hemidesmus indicus), Jyotishmati (Celastrus Paniculatus), Jatamansi (Nardostachys Jatamansi), Gudhal (hibiscus Rosa Sinuses), Mahua (Madhuca Indica), Kalmegh (Andrographis Paniculata) Indication: Provides nourishment to hair roots, arrest falling of hair, checks Alopecia & Dandruff, Prevent damage to hair. Direction For Use: Take…