HAIR Oil (New)
₹250 Inc. tax
Zyropathy Hair oil Stimulates & Normalizes Scalp Circulation, Checks loss of hair & Greying of hair, and make them thick & strong. Zyro hair oil acts as a hair Vitalizer, eases stress, and promotes sound sleep.
How to use :- Take required quantity of hair oil & gently massage on hair & scalp thrice a week, or as directed by the physician.
Composition: Each 100 ml is processed in liquid extract
|Ingredients||Latin name||Quantity||Part use|
|Amla||Phyllanthus Emblica||5gm||Fr. P.|
|Ghrit kumari||Aloe vera||5gm||Leaf|
|Neem Leaf||Azadirachta indica||5gm||Leaf|
|Methi||Trigonella Foenum- Graecum||5gm||Plant|
|Indigo Leaf||Indigofera Tinctoria||5gm||Leaf|
|Aranda oil||Ricinus Communis||34ml||Root|
|Karanja oil||Pongamia Ghabra||1ml||oil|
|Olive oil||Olea Europoea||2ml||oil|
|Almond oil||Prunus Amygdalus||2ml||oil|
|Mustard oil||Brassica Compestris||6ml||oil|
|Till oil||Sesamum indicum||Q.S||oil|
- Methi, (Fenugreek oil) is extremely effective. fenugreek seeds are very good for hair if used regularly at least for a month. The composition of lecithin and amino acids in the methi seed is what makes it a fine remedy for all kinds of hair. Fenugreek has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that help with dandruff scalp irritation and acne.
- Kalonji makes the hair healthy and shiny. It has anti-fungal properties that keep infection away and reduce the chances of scalp diseases that cause hair fall. Onion seeds are rich in essential oils that nourish the hair and help growth.
- Amla Strengthens scalp and hair, reduces premature pigment loss from hair, or greying, stimulates hair growth, reduces hair loss, prevents or treats dandruff and dry scalp. It also prevents or treats parasite hair and Scalp infection like lice infections.
- Brahmi reduces hair fall. Brahmi powder helps nourish the roots well and accelerates hair growth by thickening the roots. Brahmi also helps in keeping the scalp cool and strengthens the hair follicles. This helps solve dry scalp issues including itchiness and dandruff as it nourishes the scalp well.
- Ghrit Kumari acts as a detoxifying agent, boosts immunity, promotes healthy digestion, maintains oral hygiene, promotes haircare, soothes your skin, helps you get glowing skin, reduces inflammation.
- Neem leaves known for their medicinal properties are an effective herb to treat hair loss. due to its antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties, neem is an excellent way to curb dandruff. It helps the hair follicles to become stronger and also encourages hair growth.
- The essential nutrients and natural ingredients present in shikakai are extremely beneficial in improving the texture of hair in winter being a natural surfactant. It cleanses the hair follicles, removes greasiness, and makes the hair softer and shinier.
- Indigo leaf is a great home remedy for treating greying hair due to its stark color and hair growth properties. Regular use of hair oil mixed with indigo leaf will help to reverse and prevent hair from going grey before its time.
- Reetha can be used as a natural cleanser for washing hair as it contains saponins that act as farming agents. Reetha may also be useful in managing dandruff and removing lice from the scalps due to its insecticidal property.
- Henna, Antifungal, and antimicrobial properties may be beneficial for the hair and scalp particularly for premature greying and reducing dandruff, however special cure is required when applying Henna to frizzy and dry hair. Henna is most beneficial in its natural form.
- Kadipatta can work wonders for your hair and lead to hair growth. They are rich in antioxidants and proteins. These antioxidants neutralize the froe redials and keeps your hair healthy and strong.
- Aranda oil (castor oil) has been claimed to have a slew of benefits including strengthening strands, promoting hair growth, and nourishing the dry scalp. And while the oil itself likely cannot make the hair grow. It is loved for its ability to create a healthier environment on the scalp that makes for way better hair growth.
- Karanja oil- is beneficial in case of hair fall, itching, or dandruff which generally occurs due to imbalanced vata. Applying Karanja oil helps to reduce Excessive dryness on the scalp which further helps to prevent dandruff and promote hair growth.
- Olive oil is most beneficial for dry and thick hair. It can keep hair moist and strong. Olive oil tends to weigh down thinner and oily hair and it simply doesn’t need the conditioning.
- Almond oil can soften and strengthen your hair. It is rich in vitamin B-7, Or biotin. Almond oil helps in keeping hair and Nails healthy and strong. It can also help protect your hair from sun damage with natural SPF 5. You can use almond oil as a scalp treatment.
- Mustard oil is Beneficial for body health also good for the scalp and hair. Mustard oil as a scalp treatment may help protect or improve hair root health for stronger and thicker hair.
- Till oil (Sesame oil ) is an emollient, it helps soften your skin and make the strands of your hair look smoother. Those same fatty acids in sesame oil that make it good with foods, also make it good for topically combating dry hair and scalp. Fatty acids help to soothe and heal the scalp and roots. Sesame oil may improve small, bald patches, or areas of thinning hair. Sesame oil may also help carry other nutrients into the skin.
₹375 Inc. tax
BENEFIT:- Guava leaf is the best way to nourish your hair and guava leaves are the perfect ingredient. Guava leaves are considered an ancient beauty remedy because they are packed with vitamin B complex which can prevent hair loss and promote hair growth. Guava leaves can be used in many…
₹650 Inc. tax
Hair Fall & Hair Growth
Ingedients: Bhringraj(Eclipta Alba), Amla (phyllanthus Emblica), Ghritkumari (Aloe Barbadensis), Anantmool (hemidesmus indicus), Jyotishmati (Celastrus Paniculatus), Jatamansi (Nardostachys Jatamansi), Gudhal (hibiscus Rosa Sinuses), Mahua (Madhuca Indica), Kalmegh (Andrographis Paniculata) Indication: Provides nourishment to hair roots, arrest falling of hair, checks Alopecia & Dandruff, Prevent damage to hair. Direction For Use: Take…