25 in stock
₹1200 Inc. tax
25 in stockAdd to Wishlist
No Cut & No Operations Natural Gallbladder Treatment
Artichock (Parval) leaf extract may protect your liver from damage and promote the growth of new tissue, it also increases the production of life, which helps remove harmful toxins from your liver.
- Dandelion increases life productions and reduce inflammation to help with gallbladder problems and blockages.
- Silymarin (Milk Thistle) is taken by month most often for liver disorders, including liver damage caused by chemical, alcohol and chemotherapy, as well as liver damage caused by amanita phalloides (death cap) mushroom poisoning, jaundice, chronic inflammatory liver diseases, chrrhosis of the liver and chronic hepatitis, silymarin is also taken by month for loss of appetite, heartburn (dyspepeia), gallbladder complains, enlarged prostate.
- Lysimachia herb is a traditional herb to promote unination, clear damp heat, unblock stones and clear toxins, Burma benefits circulation and supports kidney and gallbladder health, lysinachia herb has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects experts gall stones.
- Isabgol (Psyllium) is a common laxative. It can also relieve diarrhea and help reduce triglycerides, cholesterol, blood sugar, and blood pressure levels.
- Kulthi can be quite effective in treating haemorrhage and diarrhoea, it cures menstrual problems, bleeding during pregnancy and leueorrhea, it also effective in treating patients suffering from spleen enlargement, colic and weak liver, kulthi also possesses the properties of curing kidney stone, gallbladder stone and high blood pressure.
- Kantakari is useful in treating worms, cold, hoarsences of voice, fever, dysuria, enlargement of liver, muscular pain, spleen and stone in the urinary bladder and gall stone.
- Harmol Seed contains several alkaloids and are useful in asthma, hysteria, rheumatism, gallstones, colic pains, fever, jaundice and complaints of difficult and painful menstruation, they are used also as narcotic, anthdminitic and cmotic.
- Artemisia capillaries has been recognized as an herb with therapeutic efficacy in liver diseases. It also used antisteatotic efficacy in liver diseases. It also used antisteatotic, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory cholerectic antiviral, antifibrectic and antitumor activities of a capillaries.
- Kutaki is mainly used for liver disorders like jaundice as it protects the liver against cell damage caused by free radicals due to its antioxidant property along with cardioprotective activity also helps to improve heart health by preventing damage to the heart.
- Kasani (chicory) is useful herb which can be used as a liver tonic to manage liver disorders like enlargement of the liver, fatty liver and jaundice, it works by balancing pitta. The liver is the main site of metabolism of the body and kasani improves metabolism by improving digestive fire.
- Bhumi Amla helps in managing liver disorders and reverses any damage caused to the liver due to its hepato-protective, antioxidant and antiviral activities. It also helps to prevent ulcers by reducing gastric acid production as well as protecting the stomach lining against damage caused by excessive gastric acid.
- Barberry have numerous health benefits, including anti-inflammatory ones. Moreover, it can be used as a medicinal herb to treat a variety of disorders, such as diabetes, liver diseases, gallbladder pain, digestive urinary treat disease and gallstones.
- Pashan Bhed is mostly used for the removal urinary treat stone and gallstone. Due to its antilithic property. According to Ayurveda, consuming pashan bhed powder increases urine production and help easy removal of stone due to its mutual.
Take ½ Tablets twice a day before meal with luke warm water or as suggested by health care
General Warning: –
If you are currently pregnant or nursing, consult physician.
Keep out of children
Healthy Gallbladder diet for you: –
Bell Peppers, citrus fruit, dark leafy greens tomatoes, milk, sardines, fish and shellfish, low-fat dairy, beans, nuts, lentils tofu, tempeh.
Avoid the following food for healthy Gallbladder diet: –
Vegetable Oil, peanut oil, refined white foods (breads, pastas), foods high in fat, processed foods.
You should also avoid alcohol and tobacco.
Existone is a recommended remedy for gold stone, pain and liver disorders. It is unique combination
of stone broker medicine, that have soothing and alloying effect on the gastric mucosa, neutralises
the excess of acidity, cures peptic ulcers and also useful in gastritis, dyspepsia and heart burn.
Each 1000mg contains that: –
|Ingredients||Latin Name||Quantity||Part Use|
|Kantakari||Solanum Surattense Burm||50mg||Root|
|Agni Damani||Artemisia Capiloris||100mg|| Whol
|Kasani||Cichorium Lntybus||50mg|| Whol
|Pashan Bhed||Bergenia Ligulata||100mg||Rhizome|