222 in stock
₹450 Inc. tax
222 in stockAdd to Wishlist
- Sarpagandha is used to make medicine. Indian snakeroot is used for mild high blood pressure, nervousness trouble, sleeping (insomnia) and mental disorders, such as agitated psychosis and insanity.
- Bhumiamalakhi (Phyllanthus Amarus) can help treat high blood pressure and a range of other condition, some practitioner of herbal medicine use phyllanthus amarus as a diuretic effect in rats boosting the excretion of sodium in the urine.
- Punarnava possesses significant antihypertensive properties that help keep high blood pressure in check. Moreover, it is a diuretic, which helps increase renal blood flow that further contributes to its antihypertensive actions.
- Ashwagandha reduces stress and anxiety, may reduce symptoms of depression.
- Boda Gokhru regulate blood pressure, Gokshru has the potential to control blood pressure due to its diuretic activity.
- Jatamansi is effective in reducing both systolic and diastolic blood pressure in essential hypertension.
- Arjuna has various medicinal properties like antioxidant anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial. Arjuna helps reduce the risk of heart diseases. It strengthens and tones the heart muscles and help in proper functioning of the heart. Arjuna tree also has strong anti-hypertensive property and help reduce high blood pressure.
Help high blood pressure by lowering blood volume, considered the first line of treatment for high blood pressure, stabilizes heart rate.
Dose: – Take 1 capsule twice a day or as suggested by your health care professional.
AYU BP is therapeutically highly effective combination of various herbal extracts that help in reducing tension & anxiety. It improves systolic & diastolic bp and central nervous system & provides relief from stressful condition.
Each Capsule contains: –
|Ingredients||Latin Name||Quantity||Part Use|
|Bhomiamalakhi||Phyllanthus Amarus||45mg||Whole Plant|
|Bada Gokhru||Pedalium murex||50mg||Fruit|
₹999 Inc. tax
Garcinia cambogia is a known as an effective weight loss supplement. It is derived from a fruit of the same name, also called Garcinia gummi-gutta or Malabar tamarind. It consists of high amounts of Hydroxy Citric Acid…
₹1100 Inc. tax
Calories Per gm: Carbohydrate (4), Protein (4), Fat (9) *%RDA based on ICMR guidelines. **%RDA not established. This Product is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease or disorder. Active Ingredients: – Cholecaliferol &…