Wrinkles are folds and deformations of the skin that occur as a person ages. They are a cruel testimony to our age. With the passing of years, the skin begins losing elasticity and flexibility causing the appearance of lines or fine marks that later becomes wrinkles.
As we age, the sweat and sebaceous glands that for so long have provided moisture and oil for the skin, begin to wear out and stop working little by little which causes the skin to lose its elasticity and its moisture. This produces a dryness and cracking of the skin. The skin also begins to lose collagen. Collagen keeps the skin on the face and body in good shape. The lack of it causes sagging tissues, double chins, lines on the neck, around the mouth, and around the eyes (crows feet), and bags under the eyes, etc.
The destruction of collagen and other tissues is due to the presence of free radicals which are produced principally by the sun, the smog and an inhospitable environment.
List of principal Causes of Wrinkles:
- Lack of moisture (dehydration).
- Formation of free radicals that oxidize the tissues due to sun rays (UV rays) which are strongest between 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Smog and a dry, damaging environment.
- Facial expressions.
- The rough surface of your pillowcase is another cause of wrinkles.
- Lack of vitamins A, B, C, E as well as minerals.
- Avoiding excessive sun tanning is the most important way to avoid wrinkles, according to Dr. Stephen Kurtin.
- Cover your face with Sunscreen protection. The sunscreen marketed by direct sales companies is the very good.
- Wear sunglasses with larger lenses to block sun rays on the skin around the eyes.
- Drink a lit of water to rehydrate the skin, preferably drinking aloe/sfed musli juice marketed by the direct sales agencies is strongly recommended because it also contains anti-oxidants which are essentially required by the body.
- Take multi-minerals and vitamins A, B, C & E. Beta carotene (Provitamin A) and vitamins C & E are excellent at blocking or eliminating free radicals.
- Use a pillow with a soft fabric or sleep with your face upright. Try to make fewer facial gestures.
- Massage the wrinkles with the palm of your hand softly for about 2 minutes on each part of the face to stimulate circulation.
- For best results, use ‘Time Defiance Intensive Serum/Time Defiance Day Time Protection Cream/Time Defiance Lotion/ Time Defiance Cream’ marketed by direct sales companies.
- The reason for this deterioration is found in the reduction of certain hormones that play a role in the transportation of oils to the cells through their respective glands, causing the proper balance of oils in these tissues to be lost. This is due in part to the presence of free radicals in various cells, glands and tissues throughout the body.