Category : Lungs
Pneumonia is manifested as a swelling of the lungs caused by micro-organisms like bacteria, virus or fungus (micro plasma), which cause the bronchi to be filled with phlegm and pus.
The symptoms of this disease include:
- A sudden fever
- Lung congestion
- A pain in the chest and thorax
- Coughing with phlegm
- Insufficient breathing and fatigue
- Irritated throat
- Swollen glands
- Purple nails
- A physical examination could reveal an accelerated heart rate.
- There is a weakening of the body which persists till 4 to 8 weeks after recovery.
The most frequent causes of this infection are:
- Inhalation of infected air.
- Formation of bacterial colonies in the upper respiratory ducts (throat), which go down and cause infections in the lower respiratory ducts (lungs).
- A pulmonary infection may also be caused by micro- organisms which travel through the blood stream from another infected part of the body.
- It may also be caused by irritants or chemicals which provoke allergies. The symptoms worsen because of poor nutrition.
To see a doctor immediately, follow his indications accurately and take the medicine that he prescribes. In addition, take doses of natural antibiotics like Echinacea and garlic, plus Vitamin – C, E and Beta-Carotene. Bed rest and access to an oxygen tank is also recommended if the problem becomes severe. The best form of diagnosis is by and X-ray of the thorax.
Warning! Pneumonia may cause severe consequences and affect the cardiopulmonary system. Do not think twice, consult your physician and follow his indications to the letter.