Category : Stomach
WHAT IS OBESITY AND WHY IS IT CONVENIENT TO LOSE WEIGHT?Obesity is a condition whose principal characteristic is the excess of adipose tissue, in which the cells can increase in size as well as number and results in a decrease in the quality of life and health of the individual who suffers from it.
Obesity is inherited and also acquired by erroneous conduct of eating and lifestyle.
The environment has great influence over the habits and attitudes that are acquired through eating. A person with inherited tendencies to be over weight can change those tendencies if he lives in a disciplined eating environment; in other words, changes his habits by a choice of his will. An overweight person who changes his old and deeply rooted habits and life patterns can obtain a healthier and better life in every aspect.
|Situations that trigger the development of obesity:PHYSIOLIGICAL:
HOW OFTEN SHOULD WEIGHT BE CHECKED?
Do not check your weight daily. Weight can vary for a number of reasons from one day to another. It is recommended to weigh you only once a week. Always weigh in at the same time since weight varies, depending on whether it is before or after eating, or before or after going to the bathroom. Also, be sure that your clothing is always the same each time.
|WEIGHT TABLE ACCORDING TO HEIGHT AND BONE STRUCTURE|
|HT in m||FRAME||HT in m||FRAME|
CONTROL YOUR MEASUREMENTS:
When losing weight, your body measurements can lower in an inadequate proportion, deforming your figure. This normally occurs when you don’t do the correct exercises. Reducing creams exist like those presented in this manual that can be a great help in reducing measurements in certain parts of the body.
In order to lose weight correctly, and harmoniously, remember to:
- Change your conduct, that is, in your habits and attitudes.
- Get adequate nutrition.
- Have an adequate exercise plan.
Exercise should be constant and done on regular basis. Choose exercise that oxygenates the lungs well, such as aerobic exercise, walking, swimming, rhythmic movements, cycling, etc.
|CALORIES BURNED PER HOUR IN DIFFERENT ACTIVITIES(For a person weighing 150 lb)|
|Aerobics (Dance)||490||Basket ball||830|
This will help you to have a holistic treatment against obesity.
EXERCISE HELPS TO:
- Combat stress and provide well-being since with the exercise, cerebral endorphins are produced, giving a high and euphoria.
- Provide better health and well-being by oxygenating the body.
- Increase muscular and arterial elasticity.
- Eliminate fats and increase muscle building.
- Increase the lung capacity and strengthen the heart.
- An important reason for exercise is for burning fat. In fat there is a great deposit of energy accumulated in order to satisfy the body’s demands in times of need; for example, to be used during walks or continuous exercise.
- 3300 calories are equivalent to 500 gr. of fat.
YOU LIKE YOUR FIGURE TO APPEAR?
Every journey begins with the first step. Becoming thin isn’t achieved in one day, it requires time. The tissues/cells have a memory causing the body to return to its previous weight level. According to studies done in the United States, it has been found that it requires 5 days per pound in order to break this pattern. If you lose 24 pounds, it requires 120 additional days in order to achieve stability for your weight.
The technique of AUTOHYPNOSIS AND SELF-IMAGERY is a great help because it helps you change your eating habits, daily exercise, and positive attitudes in order to reach the desired objective.
Daily keep in mind the phrase: JUST FOR TODAY, that way, your enthusiasm will be continuous and vigorous.
IN EATING AND NUTRITION ALWAYS KEEP IN MIND THAT
Calories that enter the body, minus (-) calories that are burned = accumulated fat. 3,300 calories = 500 grams of fat.
IMPORTANT HABITS AND ATTITUDES TO KEEP IN MIND FOR LOSING WEIGHT.
- Moderation in eating. Create correct habits through lifestyle and practice.
- Eating is a pleasure, but it’s not the only one. Find substitutes that get you away from food.
- Idleness is one activity that leads to eating. Never be idle.
- Prepare yourself mentally to receive or make visits.
- Learn to control yourself. Don’t use the excuse of visiting to consume calories. Carry fruit in a bag and substitute it for dessert.
- Don’t allow yourself to be invaded by thoughts of food. Gastric juices are produced when you think of or see food.
- Get the idea that you should eat balanced meals and watch your calorie intake.
- Always buy food you need such as fruits and vegetables. Always keep the stock.
- Learn to be relaxed and calm at every moment.
- Develop will power and confidence in yourself that you can achieve your goal. Strengthen your will with the sure and repetitive thought- Yes, I can!
- Engrave in your mind that to be fat is EXTREMELY DAMAGING TO YOUR HEALTH AND WELL-BEING. Repeat this over and over again during the day so that it might stimulate a new form of eating.
- Diagnose the cause of your obesity, which generally hides behind one of these:
|Excess stressIdleness or boredom
Family pressures, or from friendsEmotional and/or mental conflicts.
To control obesity, it is necessary to decrease consumption of fats, especially of animal origin, as well as carbohydrates, sugars and flours. These elements contain the greatest number of calories, nevertheless, a small proportion of such food should be maintained.
Nutrition should be increased based on vegetables fruits and grains since this is where the greatest amount of vitamins and fibers are stored which are required by the body to carry out the metabolic and digestive functions, respectively.
Obesity is another great evil which is the result of change in our lifestyle. Due to the fact that many people with a real need to lose weight have failed, an in depth study was begun by many Research Institutes in order to achieve it. The investigations led to a new method of weight loss that offers the foundation for better health and a more gratifying lifestyle.
The Diet Regime with fiber is not just a new way to control weight, but a way of maintaining good health, providing daily requirement of vitamins and minerals when taken with a glass (10 oz) of skim milk. This program is completely safe and effective.
HEALTHY LIVING WEIGHT MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
The “Healthy Living Weight Management Program” (HLWMP) combines nutritious eating with daily exercise and helps you build a healthy lifestyle and manage your weight effectively. The HLWMP is for overweight and obese individuals who need to shed extra kilos through a sensible, nutritionally balanced approach. Healthy Living weight loss helps individuals attain their weight loss goals without compromising on nutrition, energy and fitness.
Low Fat Drink Mix provides you with:
- At least 1/3 daily value of all essential vitamins and minerals.
- A safe and sensible balance of protein, fats and carbohydrates.
- Essential Fiber.
- Moderate levels of Cholesterol, sodium, saturated fats and simple carbohydrates, consistent with leading health expert recommendations.
The HLWMP comes to you to be implemented in two phases –
PHASE-I –Intensive Weight Loss Begin your weight loss program by following phase –I. For quickest results, replace two of your meals with Low Fat Drink Mix and choose one other meal. Ensure that your daily calories should add up to 1200 Calories.
PHASE-II –Controlled Weight Loss – under phase two replace anyone of your meals with Low Fat Drink Mix and eat two other meals, which in total should meet your calorie plan of 1500 calories daily. Once you have achieved your weight loss goal, all that you need to do is maintain your ideal weight.
For maintaining your ideal weight experiment with your calorie and activity levels, until you have maintained your weight for two weeks.
Use this calorie/activity combination as a guide line for keeping of unwanted kilograms. Remember, calorie control Low Fat Drink Mix makes a great tasting, nutritious meal even when you have lost all the weight you want to loose and therefore for maintaining your ideal weight it is best to replace one of your meals with Low Fat Drink Mix.