Nausea and vomiting: Dizziness, upset stomach and a strong desire to throw up. The symptoms are: A pale face, dizziness, a sensation of discomfort and a desire to throw up: stomach ache in some cases. The causes: may be organic or psychological and the most frequent are:
- Stomach infection
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar).
- Pregnancy. (See pregnancy.)
- A strong headache or pain in the abdomen.
- Excessive movement of a car or a ship.
- Problems in the labyrinth or the inner ear. (See: Giddiness) Consult your physician.
Suggestion: To lie down and breathe deeply. Ginger is very helpful. For pregnant women, as well as for persons being treated with radiation and ones who get carsick, the intake of vitamin B6 and magnesium is very helpful.