Category : Stomach
The Hepatitis is the inflammation of the liver.
The symptoms are:
- Light but constant abdominal discomfort
- Noticeable loss of appetite
- Pharyngitis and a rejection to smoking
- Presence of chills or being cold
- Eyes and skin become yellow
- Brown urine
- Whitish excrement
Causes: Hepatitis is caused by an infection brought on by a large quantity of virus, or the presence of toxic agents. Two types of hepatitis are known: Type-A caused by the ingestion of contaminants like polluted water, etc. and hepatitis Type-B, which is more severe and in some cases fatal. It is acquired through transfusions with contaminated blood, dirty hypodermic needles, etc.
It is recommended that the patient, as well as the people who touch their clothing or personal objects, wash their hands after touching them.
- Detoxify the organism,
- Drink many liquids,
- Total abstinence from alcohol,
- A lot of rest and a diet with nutrients such as: fruit, beans, vegetables or cereals
- Eat an excess of carbohydrates
- Vitamins B, C and a large quantity of bee honey.
- Lecithin which is a natural fat solvent.
- Proteins in the form of amino acids.
- Eliminate common fats.
Warning! Hepatitis B is transmitted by the blood. Take extreme precautions with transfusions.