Baldness is the loss of hair in men and women.Symptoms: Hair falling out, principally when it is washed. This phenomenon also occurs most frequently with middle- aged and older men.
Causes: The most frequent causes are: accumulation of oil or seborrhea on the scalp and the blocking of pores where the hair follicles are located. Improper hair care increases the problem. Another cause can be a lack of adequate vitamins and proteins needed for hair growth.
Also, hair loss can be more prevalent when the person is under excessive stress, suffers from anorexia nervosa, or dyes his/her hair.
- Wash hair everyday with Satnique 2-in-1 Anti Dandruff shampoo, this helps to open the pores and eliminate seborrhea and dandruff.
- Let hot water run directly onto the scalp for a few minutes. This will help open the pores.
- Apply Satnique Rejuvenating Mask twice a week and wash it after 15 minutes this helps to restore the health of the hair and its glow.
- Take a multivitamin, B-complex, Calcium and protein.
The nutrients that your hair requires to grow well and shine are:
- Calcium Pantothenate, Pantothenic Acid or Vitamin B-5: These elements help the hair follicles assimilate copper.
- Copper: Lack of copper produces brittle, dry and unmanageable hair.
- Inositol and Choline: These help in hair growth according to nutritionist Adele Davis.
- Vitamin B-12: Helps in hair growth.
- PABA: Para-Amino Benzoic Acid helps to maintain the color and the softness of the hair.
- Iodine: Prevents hair loss.
- Iron & Manganese: Help proper nutrition and hair growth through good blood circulation.
- Niacin (Vitamin B3): Nicotinic acid helps the blood circulate.
- Zinc: Necessary for hair growth.
- Proteins and Amino Acids: The skin is made up of 98% protein. However, if the vitamins and minerals mentioned are not present, the body cannot assimilate proteins.